The General Manager (GM) is responsible for management of the entire store operation. The GM will lead the management team to ensure execution of organizational objectives, initiatives, and achievement of store and profit goals. Maximize store profitability through managing all controllable expenses, optimizing all revenue streams, and leading and developing a high performing team. Manages the fuel offer, where applicable. The GM is responsible for customer and associate satisfaction, brand standards, and profitability. The GM will select, develop and effectively lead a highly engaged team.
Some duties include...
- Supervise day-to-day task assignment
- Hire, train, manage store associates
- Plan and execute sales strategy
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Meet and/or exceed performance and profit goals
Successful multiunit supervision or big-box General Manager experience strongly preferred
- Accountability to self and others
- Proven exemplary customer service skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline preferred
Available in all locations.
- $50,440 - $85,000 Annually
- Bonus Eligible
Apply For This Position Now
View General Manager Job Description (PDF)