100 Years' Fresh
Wawa began its history as a dairy, and our roots in the dairy business go back more than 100 years.
George Wood founded the Wawa Dairy in 1902 in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, to bottle fresh milk products from certified Guernsey cows. The Wawa Dairy produced and delivered certified Wawa milk to the doorsteps of homes throughout the Philadelphia region. The Wawa Dairy milk and cream products were of the highest quality and received the highest accolades from physicians and consumers.